Monday, October 5, 2015

People write best when they write about topics they consider interesting, but to choose a relevant topic, you must know yourself. To help you understand your interests, complete the following phrases as honestly and completely as you can.

  • The subject I most enjoy reading about is history because i like learning about my past 

  • My favorite hobby or pastime is collecting sneakers because i was interested in snekaers 

  • If I won the lottery, I would use the money to buy my self a house and have a basketball court because i like basketball

  • The type of volunteer activity I prefer is helping kids with disabilities because i get to help kids that dont have what I do 

  • My favorite school subject has always been phys ed because i like sports 

  • If I ran the world, the first thing I would change would be the economy and war 

1 comment:

  1. Good job Jonathan. And I'm glad you were able to make a blog.

    ReplyDelete